Join My Business Network

Friday, February 24, 2012

To my beloved mother

Dedicated to my mum who passed away on 07 FEB, 2012.

Although it's difficult today to see beyond the sorrow,
may looking back in memory help comfort tomorrow

Hold tight to memories for comfort,
lean on your friends for strength,
and always remember how much you are cared about.

Your life was full of loving deeds, Forever thoughtful of our special needs,
Today and tomorrow, my whole life through, I will always love and cherish you

You left us so suddenly, your thoughts unknown,
You left us memories, we are proud to own

Those who loved can truly tell, the heartache of parting without farewell

Gone yet not forgotten,
although we are apart,
your spirit lives within me,
forever in my heart.
Until we meet again, may God
Hold you in the palm of his hand.

Those we love don't go away,
They walk beside us every day,
Unseen, unheard, but always near,
Still loved, still missed and very dear.

In God's care you rest above, in our hearts you rest with love,
Memories of you are ours to keep,
Our words are few
but our love is deep.

In BLISS we will meet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment