Join My Business Network

Friday, August 6, 2010

Purpose, Plan & Push

Doing something that gives you a sense of purpose is always uplifting. When I started in Network Marketing nearly two years back, I had no idea that this business will help me to find a purpose other than to generate an extra income. The more I'm involved in building my network; I realize that I'm touching the life of people who had no plan for their future. They were living on a monthly basis barely making ends meet, engross in the rat race of a stressful life style.

But now they have a new mind set, they are able to dream again, they have hope, they start to believe in their own potential and more importantly they have a plan for the next five years, the next ten years or so. They are committed to redefine their future by taking control of their financial destiny and spending their spare time in more productive ways.

They’ve found a Purpose too….they have a Plan ….all they need is a Push.

Give In more of yourself but never ever Give Up.

“Lose yourself in the service of others, you will find your Self.”


Live In Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment